Java Ebooks, Java Tutors

Java Ebooks, Java Tutors

Friday, March 09, 2007

The 100 Deadliest Karate Moves by Dr. Ted Gambordella, 5th Dan

Introduction by Dr. Ted Gambordella, 5th DanI wrote The 100 Deadliest Karate Moves as a practical text for the serious martialarts student or teacher. It is soley meant to be used as a reference in practice, and I do notcondone or suggest that any of the techniques found in this book be used in the streetagainst another man, unless, of course, the defender's life is in immediate danger. Thetechniques found in this book were not devised by me, and most are common knowledgeto the average student.What I have attempted to do is to compile moves in such a manner that one canstudy the kicks and blows and then can see the exact technique and target area, with theresulting damage to the attacker. I am assuming that the reader will have an adequatemartial arts background so that he knows the basic stances and strikes. Therefore, I amshowing only the strike or kick to the target area, without reference to body stances orother basics. All blows and kicks must be delivered with the utmost speed and power inorder to be effective.In a final chapter I show examples of street applications of some of the techniques.This is meant as a training section in order to get the student or teacher to beginto think of how the strikes and blows might be applied in a life-or-death situation link

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks

Google

Translate This PAGE TO LANGUAGE U UNDERSTAND

    

RECEPIES,SOUPS,PIZZA,CHAAT AND DISHES

RECEPIES,SOUPS,PIZZA,CHAAT AND DISHES

Digital Information ,Motivating Information, Information Is Wealth PERL PROGRAMMERS AND DEVELOPERS RECEPIES,SOUPS,PIZZA,CHAAT AND DISHES FUN JOKES HANGAAMA


Disclaimer: This site was created as a service to those learning programming that might not have the resources available to purchase books. Let's face it...books are expensive. It is not the purpose of this site to infringe on any author's rights. If you are an author, and a book of yours is listed here, and it is not your intention to make it freely available, please contact me mahaveerchand-dot-jain at gmail.com and the link will be removed. I do not host any of these books nor do I have any control over those hosting them. I am merely listing links that I have found from numerous Google searches.Webmaster of this site is not responsible to any damage of property to the owner of the ebook

© 2006-2007 http://downloadsandreviews.blogspot.com/